From press reports
Louisville Municipal School District School Food Service are setting up to provide thousands of free meals to children in Winston County during the summer break.
LMSD is working through the USDA program to provide free breakfast and lunches to those in need over the summer.
Meals will be provided to
all children without a charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows:
- Fair Elementary June 2nd through June 30th
- Louisville High June 2nd through July 31st (closed July 3rd & 4th)
- Eiland Middle June 2nd through July 31st (closed July 3rd & 4th)
- Nanih Waiya June 2nd through June 30th
- Noxapater June 2nd through June 30th
Hours Open at each location
- Breakfast: 7:30 – 8:30
- Lunch: 10:30 – 12:30
The program begins June 2 and will be available Monday through Friday at the five designated schools.