From press reports
A free Medicare Education Class is planned for the Winston County Library at 100 W Park St in Louisville, MS 39339 on July 18th at 11am for anyone with questions about the A, B, C & D’s of Medicare.
All community members are invited to a free Medicare educational meeting conducted by Benefit Advisors specializing in Medicare. You can expect to better understand your options as you become eligible for your Medicare benefits. The instructor will cover the following information from the official Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services handbooks:
– Defining Medicare and it’s parts
– How and when to enroll in Medicare, as well as what happens if you are already on Medicare and Turning 65
– When you are allowed to change plans (Annual Enrollment and Special Enrollment Periods)
– Medicare Health Plan Coverage Choices (Medicare Supplement & Medicare Advantage Plans)
– Prescription Drug Plans
– Do I qualify for extra help with my premiums? How do I apply?
– What if I plan to keep working? What if my spouse isn’t on Medicare?
These are just some of the topics we will cover and we will give you simple, straightforward answers to your questions. The meeting lasts approximately 1 hour and will include some Q&A as well.
Invite anyone you’d like who may benefit from this seminar. If you are unable to attend or want to ask questions, feel free to call either of the Advisors
Ellie Saul (205) 470-0548
Summer Taylor (205) 388-6053