From press and staff reports
In the February 19 meeting, the Winston County Board of Supervisors
approved the Winston County Tax Assesor’s office to purchase
equipment and contract with CashFlow Solutions to run credit and
The credit and debit card option provides convenience to citizens
when purchasing tags and paying taxes but will come with a three
percent fee on everyone using the cards to cover the provider’s charges.
In other business, the supervisors:
• approved the February 4 minutes.
• Approved cash in bank figures
• Approved overpayment on solid waste billing reimbursement to a
• Approved annual payments of bond insurance on chancery court
• Provided budgeted funding to airport board, Carelodge, Sally Kate
Winters, and Winston County Boys and Girls Club.
• Approved car tags holds for delinquent solid waste customers.
• approved receipt of election support funds.
• Approved Circuit Clerk redistricting training for Kim Ming.
• Acknowledge Chancery Clerk Julie Cunningham attendance at training.
• Approved training for EMA director to be a deputy in the Sheriff’s
• Approved 4 unmarked vehicles for the Winston County Sheriff’s
• Transferred a Dodge Durango from Sheriff’s Department to WCCRCF.
• Appointed Keith Alexander as Winston County Fire Investigator.
• Approved purchase of a striker power stretcher and spine boards.
• Approve budget amendment for $5,000 in Beaver Control.
• Approve extra hours for circuit clerks office to prepare for
• Approve change orders and corrections for the Tax Assessor’s office.
• Approve request for reimbursement to Winston County for moving of a
water line for Bluff Lake Road Project through Public Lands Highway
The next regular meeting is Monday, March 4 at 9 a.m. in the board rrom.